Search This Blog

26 July 2014

Another Day At The Q on Harris

I've been there four days this week for coffee and sometimes breakfast. I'm not sure why but the ambience of the place makes me sit back and chill. Coming here always makes me relaxed and all of my troubles are left behind as soon as I step in, order my regular coffee and sit by the window seat staring out into life. And I just love the staff here. They are the friendliest.



My regular coffee - Flat White. 
$3.40 



Bacon & Egg breakfast panini. 
Bacon, tomato, caramelised onions and scramble egg. 


The Bacon and Egg panini is my favourite breakfast to have at the Q at the moment. And if you've seen James White's Vines on Facebook it is - "Very nice. I like it."


One of the four days I've been here this week, I got my mate Aaron to come out to catch up before uni begins less than a week from now over a cup of coffee whilst conversing in a few games of chess. 
Our score: 2-2. 



After finishing my panini and taking my time with my Flat White, Benji walks by asking me what I thought of it. I told him it was excellent and I really liked it. The Chef came out and sat across me and we covered a few topics regarding upcoming dishes and also talked about what I'd like to have introduced to the Q. Many ideas arose. Hopefully they bring back pancakes. 




Benji, owner of the Q on Harris, playing with his lego set. 



This is quite possibly my last blogpost for this month before uni begins. It has indeed been a busy month of going out and meeting up with friends.
 Brace yourselves, semester two is coming. 


Fujifilm XT1.
Edited and processed with a modified VSCOFILM via Adobe Lightroom 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment