Search This Blog

6 July 2014

Sydney Winter Festival 2014

To be honest, I wasn't sure what the hype was but the Sydney Winter Festival wasn't that great and there wasn't much to do there. It kind of reminded me of Vivid with its colourful lights, but even Vivid wasn't that great. Or maybe I'm just too over complicated? Hmmm...  However, I didn't come out to enjoy what the Winter Festival had to offer, but to rather use it as an opportunity to finally shoot something with my newly bought Fuji X-T1.
















Shot with Fujifilm X-T1 with 35mm.
Edited and processed with a modified VSCOFilm 01: Kodak Portra + via Adobe Lightroom.

2 comments:

  1. Hm yeah there wasn't much at the winter festival! Great pictures anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shame really! I was hoping there would be more. Thank you! I am in love with your travel photos. I'd never considered travelling to China, but I might just now... right after I visit New Zealand sometime soon.

      Delete