Search This Blog

3 July 2014

A collection of All Things DC

To One Sixth Oz,

This is no hobby. It is an addiction. And once you start collecting there's no turning back. We all know how expensive this hobby is and I would like to thank you guys for your sincere honesty and respect when selling figures in our Facebook group. It is very unfortunate with what happened today to one of our fellow members, and I hope that we have rid any other scammers from the group and continue to grow with an undying passion for our hobby and give respect and honesty towards all members of our community. Let us move forward, and hope that no such thing ever occurs again. 



Anyways, let me awkwardly change topics. I have seen the many great photos of your collections on my newsfeed. And they are simply absolutely amazing. Some of you collect certain lines, others collect from Batman to Ironman to Star Wars and so on. I have seen it all through your photos, and die a little inside every time someone uploads a photo of their Leonidas. I've got to get my hands on that...



While I have uploaded photos in our group, I haven't until today been able to utilise my skills in photography to show off why we truly appreciate and enjoy this hobby. And I believe it is because of the attention to detail as well as our love for these iconic characters that makes collecting such a joy. In my eyes, these are not merely figures, but art works. A piece of memorabilia, something to admire at a close distance or far. These "figures" are art





























No comments:

Post a Comment