Search This Blog

12 July 2014

Food, photos and an epic sunset.

If you haven't checked out Loc's blog yet, please do. His blogposts are written beautifully accompanied by the lovely photos he has taken. He only just started too, but his blog already looks so professional.

The Paramount Coffee Project

What can I say? I ordered a Caramel Popcorn Milk Shake and enjoyed that a lot. It tasted amazing, and I would rather have that over popcorns and cokes when I'm having movie-nights. If you're dropping by you should, no you must, definitely try it. It is a tad pricey and will cost you $8. City food is city food I guess, so don't be surprised at some of the prices that appear on the menus. 

Originally I had no plans for Tuesday. It was suppose to be just another day of work, that is, until Loc Facebook'd me the night before asking if I wanted to go out for lunch. We then proceeded to ask Aaron, and volia we planned a set time and place. 


Amazeballs. 


Loc had the Soft Shell Crab Burger. 
$19.







But first let me take, yeah no I hate that song. I'm not going to finish it off. 

Loc made it into COFA. He's leaving me at USYD alone. Some friend huh? BIATCH. 

I don't remember the last time seeing such an epic sunset. It was a perfect way to finish off such a tiring day. So much orange la. 

No comments:

Post a Comment