Search This Blog

15 August 2014

In Love: Eileen & Peter

It is a nice cool afternoon. The soft rays of the orange sun penetrates the branches of trees which fall softly on the green grass. Kids rode on their bikes along the pathway with their parents minding them from afar. Dogs chased after sticks and at other dogs nearby. A group of five girls rode horses around the oval. It was the beginning of a serene evening drawing to a near. It was golden hour. 

It’s been a while since I’ve attended an engagement session and I’ve definitely lost my touch with how to interact with clients. As I sat in the backseat of the car thinking about what I wanted to re-learn on the day of the shoot, Dan and Tai conversed away. Tai bragged on about the new lens he bought. Dan raged at everything in sight. The typical stuff. 

Throughout the day, they asked Elieen and Peter questions while I listened intently from behind to what was asked. It was merely simple questions such as: "How'd you guys meet?", "Where are you from?" and to get deeper - "What does getting married mean to you?"  as we posed them for the shots. It's all coming back to me now. Kind of... Heh. 




























In other news - I have been asked to meet clients this Sunday at studio. I am excited yet nervous. I've never done this before as Ada, our studio manager, usually conducts the meetings. But I think this will be a great leap for me as it brings me beyond the normalities of what I do that is edit, and encourages me to take on interpersonal skills in the wedding industry. Ah, I've got a busy weekend ahead... and I believe I have something related to uni due next Tuesday. Can't quite put my finger on it...

Hmmm... WHAT IS IT!!?! 


Fujifilm XT1 & 35mm.
Edited and processed with a modified VSCOFILM via Adobe Lightroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment