Search This Blog

16 July 2014

Lunch at Chat Thai. Try it, you will.

*Shutter clicks*

After two hours of photo-shooting for House Of Organic, we all decided to come out for lunch break. I have to say, I was very surprised when I was going through Chat Thai's menu as the prices were very much the same as the Thai restaurants in the Western Suburbs of Sydney, such as that of Canley Vale and Height's. If I remember correctly, the Beef Pad Thai I ordered at Chat Thai only cost us $12.50. And remember, this is a Thai Restaurant located in the city. You would usually expect it to be pricey but that was the opposite in this case. It was cheap - Cheap eats, great taste. It's a restaurant that offers value for money and you seriously cannot argue with that once you've gone in and tried their food and coffee. You must definitely and certainly must try their iced-coffee. That sh!t is the bomb! I don't really know how to review or describe what food taste like to convince you to go, but I know I was very satisfied with my plate of Pad Thai. 



The staff there were very nice and friendly creating a very inviting and warm atmosphere. It's these type of attitudes that adds to my dinning experience and encourages me to definitely visit them again soon. Great customer service. 


Beef Pad Thai.
 $12


Sparkling Water in a very nice glass bottle with a font that makes it look fancy. But why? 





 Even at 2pm there is traffic. Took us a while to get out of the traffic and head back down to Balmain to continue the Behind-The-Scenes shoot for House of Organic. 



If you're interested in seeing today's shoot I will be blogging the BTS {Behind-The-Scenes} photo shoot of House Of Organic in a fortnight's time (or maybe earlier!) once they are edited and delivered to the business.

Fujifilm XT-1 & 23mm.
Edited and processed with a modified VSCOFILM01 via Adobe Lightroom 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment