Search This Blog

21 July 2014

{BTS}: House Of Organic Australia: Ft. Sam Gallaway

Hmmmm... Coconut water... 

I cannot stress how much of a privilege it was to be able to do a photo shoot for House Of Organic Australia. I had never done a photo-shoot like this before and on the day I discovered many strengths, and weaknesses that I hope I can overcome in the near future. One of my weak points was my ability to direct. It is something I still lack in experience and I am currently working on it. I'm not sure how else to improve on it, besides do more photo-shoots, but perhaps google could tell me. I'm pretty sure google has all the answers. 





Ermahgerd, coconut water. Get them here









 Spicing things up with oranges. 




Sam Gallaway, the new brand ambassador of House of Organic Australia chatting with its founder. I wonder what they have planned next. Good times ahead aye?  


I'd like to thank House Of Organic Australia for trusting me with such a significant project for the business and Sam Gallaway for having to deal with my awkward directing. Thank god Marcus took charge of that. I cannot direct. AT ALL. Improvement is needed and I shall work on that. Besides that, I had a wonderful experience - one that I will always remember.


Now where are them Coconut Waters!?!? Hmm...

Fujifilm XT1
Edited and processed with a modified VSCOFILM via Adobe Lightroom 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment