Search This Blog

12 February 2014

Monica & John

Late last year right before my HSC exam I took a Saturday off to come out and assist Daniel (who I am now working for). My job once again was to hold the lights and be light boy. Hold the stick up high. Shine the light on the couple. And watch as Dan shoot away with his canons (no pun intended). Pew, pew.

I remember my first time assisting Dan. It was for a Hong Kong couple who were in Sydney for 2011 or 2012 New Years? As the year went by, I began to assist him more often. I've lost count on how many times I've been his slave/minion for day, but I guess it's everyday now since I'm now a part of his business, Sutoritera. Haha.

How time has flown. We're already into the second month of 2014. 












Check out the BTS (Behind-The-Scenes) video by Le Motion Wedding Films right here

Photos were shot with a Fufjilm x100, processed and edited through Adobe Lightroom 5 with VSCOFilm 02. 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've put a lot of work into assisting him, haha, you've earned your place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks Jane! Photo editing can be such a pain sometimes. Sometimes I would be staring at a computer screen for hours straight at times if I was behind schedule.

      Delete